Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Lucky you. I sat through a 100% Let's Play of the entire darn thing just to see exactly how bad it gets. The motto of the LP thread, repeated at the end of virtually every post, was "[Expletive] you, Sakamoto".

That one dude had absolute, total creative control over every detail that game. He should not have been given said power.
I watched my roommate play through it. Perhaps the defining Bad moment for me was, after a rather large plot twist was revealed in a cut scene, the camera zooms in on Samus in a dramatic manner, clearly to convey to the player that Samus is just as surprised as we are.

And then we got a voiceover from Samus: "I was surprised by this revelation."

Among other flaws, the entire game is a lesson in how Showing and Telling is possibly worse than just Telling.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
It completely changes the experience. We are now in my favorite part of convention going; hanging out with my friends afterwards.

And it sort of table last time, but I will live up to my name and try to get as many ponythreaders to the next one as I can, even if I can't go. No promises though.
Looking forward to it, carpool or not.