Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode View Post
So, the full M13 set has been spoiled.
Spoiler
Show
There is one card that immediately cached my interest:

A 2/2 for 1 at instant speed is nice, but the fact that it can target creatures in any graveyard makes for great utility.
"So, you wanna reanimate Griselbrand? Nope, I get a 2/2 instead."
"Undying/persist, eh? Nope, 2/2 zombie for me."
"Bloodghast/Ichorid? Not today!"

Love it!
Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
Spoiler
Show
I really like Vile Rebirth. A lot. It's a great, flavorful option that adds something unique to a Zombie deck of any kind while providing a nice way to counter some of the graveyard shenanigans that might occur. We do lose both Surgical Extraction and Nihil Spellbomb, so it's nice to know that they gave us Vile Rebirth and Tormod's Crypt to provide some graveyard hate options.
Spoiler
Show
Oh yes, there are just so many things you can do with it. And at worst, it's still a 2/2 for 1 you can probably get out by turn three at the latest with or against the right deck (which is a lot of them). Personally, I think Vile Rebirth is going to be one of the star commons of the set.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
Spoiler
Show
Also nice to see Silklash Spider once again in a Core set. Silklash Spider is an old favorite of mine, and I can't wait to get the chance to slot it into a few sideboards.
Spoiler
Show
I used to use Silklash Spider years and years ago, and it was definitely one of my absolute favorite creatures. Seeing it back makes me incredibly happy just for nostalgia's sake.