1. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Magic: The Gathering Thread XIV: Instant Annoying, Just Add Hexproof

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    since come on it's no spoiler that Return to Ravnica will be a multicolor block.
    Unless that's what they want us to think, and they're actually making it a monocolor block just to screw with us.

----------------

EDIT: I finally put the cards together for my sacrifice deck and just got done goldfishing a bunch of hands. I like what I'm seeing so far; it's a bit slow the first few turns, but then suddenly picks up and can easily get a ridiculous board presence and/or a ton of damage by around turn five. In fact, on one hand I casted Carrion Feeder and Blood Artist turn three and managed to get four +1/+1 counters and three BA triggers before that turn was finished.

Over the next day or two I just need to play around with various tweaks to the list and, more importantly, play some actual games (preferably against other people, but I do have two other decks I could play against myself) to see what happens when someone, for instance, starts blocking Bloodghast and/or trying to keep my Feeders and Artists off the board.

Also, I had an interesting idea: Instead of equipment, what about splashing green for Rancor? With the eight fetches I'm already using, all I'd need is one or two Overgrown Tombs and the Rancors themselves.
    Last edited by Sith_Happens; 2012-07-03 at 03:40 AM.
    Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.