View Single Post

Thread: GW's Avatar Corner

1. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: GW's Avatar Corner

Haven't posted here in a month, and what a slow month it has been. This is the last of the June set, hopefully I'll be able to make some good ones for July. Thanks for the support, I draw for the satisfaction of the viewers. Though, I don't know how NOT to be hard on myself >.>
    Here we are:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table]|Part 1 of my two-part mad scientist thing. I wanted to expand this and show the invention process but it never ended up coming out the way I meant it to
    |With the completed Ray Beam! The outfit really is cheesy, but I figured it would be.
    -----------|Below are my Aquatic Week avatars
    |Guys, look! It's Tetra! Now the second avatar I've made of a character who can talk to Link without seemingly being physically present!
    |Elemental's Kelpie Demon-Horse! True Fact: I haven't tried to draw a horse for at least two years (possibly longer!)
    |This is Zaydos's Deep-Trench Dragon, and further proof that my non-OotS avatars still need some work >.> I just hope you liked it, Zaydos!
    |I made an Ice Fisher version of North Ranger! The hole in the ice came out wonderfully, muey happy with that.
    |This is Tectonic's Sea-King merman that I drew and then used Inkscape magic to make it somewhat decent. Also known as the best hands I have ever drawn ever
    |Kneenibble commented that he had no avatar for Aquatic Week so wasn't going to be participating. I couldn't let this tragedy come to fruition so I made him this!
    |And finally my Gnomish Cecaelia! Got lots of Ursula references from this, but I suppose that was to be expected
    |
    |And here is Mr Moneybags for the Board Game Iron Avatarist Competition! I'm thinking of putting him in a scene running away from Haley and Belkar, but haven't made up my mind[/table]

So that's my latest collection of creations! Hopefully you found one or two you liked. As always, I'm open to any suggestions or advice or criticisms you may have, and I do take requests for avatars as well. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2012-07-07 at 06:40 PM.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread