"Ready, willing and able. Lead on, fellow guide to the wonders of urban navigation!"

Kin was enthusiastic about the coming venture. Meanwhile in other surprising news, the ocean has been found to be quite deep.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
Tobio looked and when he locked his eyes on the form of the fleeing perp he hardens his face, entering the Concentration state that he reserved for when he was on duty and using his powers. Within seconds his he his skates strapped on in a numerously rehearsed motion as he skates towards his target. As he does so he takes out his cell phone and calls Shougo. Should he pick up he would say, "Shougo-san I am pursuing a petty crime perpetrator. It may take me a little while so I was calling to tell you that I might be a while."

With that done Tobio pours on the speed.
The criminal turned out to be quick on the uptake, at least from Tobio's perspective. Not only did he notice Tobio immediately, but he also noticed his speed and method of travel. Rather than trying to merely outrun his pursuer (a futile effort), he changed tactics. Soon he was weaving past civilians and obstacles that were easier to dodge on foot than on skates, along with changing his route to one where the paving was uneven. Had he really been a simple thief, this would have been a testament to his improvisational skills; In reality, though, there was nothing improvised about any of this. The whole encounter had been carefully planned well in advance, and was even now being stage managed every step of the way.

"Our robber is playing his part well; Perhaps a little too well. If he keeps up this pace, might he not actually succeed in losing the subject?"

"yOu uNDeRestImAtE iShIdA TObio. hE wiLL NoT be ShAKeN bY tRicKs Of tHIs lEvEl."

"Are you certa-Wait. The second wild card has just entered play. He is at the school gates, with intent to interfere."

"cAn hE CatCH uP?"

"It is highly unlikely, but not impossible. Shall I deal with him?"

"...no. oRDeRS fROm ABoVE."

"As you wish."