Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
Sorry about that, and sorry for when I messed up during repairs, I had thought the water amulet acted like buckets. And, aye, i can understand that you want to not have ee after what I did with it to your ocean and the feilds near spawn
It's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
Anyway, the thing with disabling EE: some of the other mods in Tekkit (I'm looking at IC here, although Buildcraft is an offender as well) can get diamond-intensive fast.
Well lets see:

Vanilla Minecraft

Diamond Armor 24
Sword 2
Pixaxe 3
Shovel 1
axe 3

Total 33

Well with IC you have
Nano Armor 4
Nano Saber 1
Diamond Drill 3
chainsaw 0

Total 8

Which gives you a set of armor and tools that are as good and some cases better then the best in Vanilla Minecraft. In addition to the fact that they never break. A quick count on quantum armor does add another 14 diamonds, for a total of 22 but that's still less then what's required for vanilla. What IC does require is other items in large quantities. BC is more diamond intensive but it should replace all the diamonds it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phhase View Post
What about an Industrialcraft server? It has some nice automation.
by it self? Not really. Most of the automation that's possible from tekkit comes from buildcraft, and redpower along with various addons.

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
After much waiting and forgetting, the Ironcraft: Airships results are finally in!

Spoiler
Show

[I] Images removed from spoiler box [\i]
In first place: jbhaugh!
In second place: arcanamage!
In third place: Untrainedmonkey and cstruble with a tie!

Congratulations to everyone.

So did anyone mange to find the secret in the captains room of my ship?

Spoiler
Show

If you punched the lapis block marked P a pipe would appear that you could use to climb into the room below the captains.