Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

In ze backroom storage of ze Spice Club

Zephyr yelled out in pain getting wooden staked on the flank, in reflex he bucked to send Daniel to the wall by the mouth of the stairs. He mentally wtf'd in his head seeing Sandy dash for the door, his eyes then fell on the barely breathing Blitz, his neck still bleeding out, a glistening pool of blood forming. Sandy's attempt to stop it seemed to do nothing. He bit down on his lip and briefly glanced at the ponies on his side with a furrowed brow. If he could get to Blitz's neck, then maybe....just maybe. Whether or not his buck made contact he shook his head and leapt off the railing and down towards his old prey.

But with the stake embedded in his flank he faltered, the poisonous sharpened wood hurting like a mofo, he couldn't keep in flight and he crashed down a few feet from Blitz. Serious who in the hay day did his bastard precursors tick off to be cursed to be weakened to sharpened wood? And darn it had to be on his flank, harder to reach. So damn close, the iron odor filling his nostrils.
As the stake snaps off the mechanism from the force, Daniel halfway wall-runs back a ways before he can get retaliated against. Only having a second to decide on a course of action, he hoof grinds down the stair rail and leaps off to the ground below, tucking into a roll to avoid severe damage.

Celestia, if you can hear me now, I really need something lucky. He silently prays, reaching again into his bag whilst trotting over to landing zone Z. He does another leap forward to try and crachtackle Zephyr, triumphantly pulling out...

The DJ manager ID card.

Celestia, you and I are going to have words.

He regrips the wooden stake and tears it out in an attempt to make Zephyr shout in pain, opening his mouth just wide enough to shove in the ID card, maybe block his attempted re-feed for a bit. Even if that doesn't work though, he puts the vampire into a headlock and rolls them both to the side, exposing a plethora of weak spots while they're lying on their backs.

Of course, he stabs with the stake at the ahhhh....least-comfortable-for-a-stallion weak spot. "Okay." He whispers quickly into the fiend's ear. "You're going to be very still now, or I start wiggling this thing around. Got it?"