I would like to submit myself and my homebrew to this thread for tiering. My complete list of finished stuff is in my extended homebrew signature, but I will link to a few specific pieces I'd like tiered. Of note: I tend to just make what sounds fun to me, and worry about tiers later, so some of these might be a little unbalanced when compared to some core classes and such.

The Sage. I consider this my best class so far. Gains spellcasting in the form of SLAs, as well as a bunch of Knowledge based abilities. Concept drawn from the age old idea of a wise man on top of a mountain that everyone goes to for advice. Possible tags: [Arcane], [Divine], [Vancian-Unique], [Magic], [Sage]

The Handyman. One of my earlier classes, it's still well done IMHO. Goal was a class who was pretty much strictly skillbased, with a bit of combat thrown in there. Basically a Rogue without the sneaky assassin/theft bits. Possible tags: [Face], [Sage], [Roleplay]

T6 Base Classes. That's right. Eleven classes with an aim of T6. I suspect many of them are actually T5, but there should be at least one here that's T6 material. Most of these are inspired by classes that are not T6, making them...wimpified? Devolved? Sub-par? versions of real base classes.

The Arcane Crafter. Quite possibly the most controversial bit of homebrew I've created, at least one person at my table told me this was tier 0. While I don't believe that for a moment, it is a powerful class. Concept was a caster who specializes in the creation of and modification of magic items. Possible tags: [Arcane], [Vancian], [Crafter], [Magic]

I look forward to anything you may have to say about my classes.