View Single Post

Thread: A Thorn In The Hand IC

1. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

Spoiler
    Show

I knew that Marlowe, . I'm using it to set a general mood to see how convincing I can make my argument sound. To show whether he was good at his job, and show that he was trying to sell something. I didn't want to Brainwash anyone as a Diplomancer is wont to do. You guys can disagree with the Diplomacy check all you'd like, but it just shows that I did an adequate job selling myself to the party as leader .

I look at the brown haired damsel who has taken my hand, and swiftly remove at her biting remark.

Madame, if you don't mind, I do enjoy partaking of forbidden fruit, but not of the lemons that are your words.
    I am glad that you are all so open towards my leadership, but I must equivocate and force, that you all hold equal say, and that since you agree and volunteer to this, I expect you to respect and listen my statements. Now,
    I find that we should consider first increasing the size of our squad here, into an army. Make a name for ourselves, and make sure that we strike fear into the hearts of these tyrants.
    Last edited by ExtravagantEvil; 2012-07-14 at 11:09 PM.
    Check out the Hansbachman Blog, it's a cure for all of your ills!
    It's Grade A, Top Notch, and One of a Kind!
    All natural, Backwards Compatible and Moving Forward with the times.
    We're off-brand, off-tempo, and on point, with an ear to the ground, finger on the pulse, and hand on the trigger.
    We're on the beat like Ginsberg, hyper-aware and hyper-active.
    Running on multi-actuated heavy duty pistons with a pistol grip.

Thanks to Dashwood for the Extravagant Avatar