The United Alliance of Labor

Letter to the Technist's Guild
Spoiler
Show

Lot's a' my guys over here on the docks say that you's boys and yer contraptions are crazy. But I tell them, I tell them "Boys! Crazy is just what you need to get by in these here crazy times!" So I'm looking to team up wit you's fellas and your flying machines and such. How's about it?
-CEO Dennis Kasparzak of the UAL

Letter to the Blackfist Brotherhood
Spoiler
Show

Anarchist beware, the Union keeps the peace.

Letter to the Order of the Wren
Spoiler
Show

You's fellas, you's got the right idea. You feed dem poor folks, just like us, and you rough up da' bad guys, just like us. SO I's was saying to my boy Rocco, I said, "Rocco" I says "these Wren guys gots the right idea. I think we should team up wit dem." So hows about it?

Letter to the Sausage Guild
Spoiler
Show

Hey, you's just the types a' guys we's needs working with the United Alliance of Labor. You's the proud, upstanding guys that feed the city. Well, us union guys, we're big eaters because we do all the cities hard work, and cause we feed so many of dem poor folks from Runner's City. So I's was thinking, mayhaps we's could work out a deal?

Letter to the The Ram Revolution
Spoiler
Show

I sees. So yous the ones who've been messing around in Rot's Borough. Okay, deal sheep boy, da' Union's on your side as long as we's got a place in your "New World Order" or whatever.
-CEO Dennis Kasparzak

The EBSA
Spoiler
Show

Cat calls and whistles echo out as six very large and very tall men approach the coated woman. Some innocent enough, and many rather obscene, they are quickly silenced by the scrawny man in a poorly fitting but very impressive suit.
So den yous the one who's been looking for me? Whys a dame like you looking for a dock rat like myself?
The greasy haired man replies, his goons echoing their curiosity.
You looking for a job candyass?
His blatant disrespect would come as no surprise to anyone who's done their research, but if you're here for the Union Boss it's probably not for tea and highbrow conversation anyway.

Factories South
Spoiler
Show

Rocco Scagnetti, the gigantic juggernaut of the UAL, steps lightly around the neighborhood. His eyes peeled for "suspicious violation of union policy" just like Mr. Dennis asked him to. Rocco was gonna keep a shard eye out for any of those bad guys that pretend to be good guys. Mr. Dennis told Rocco that only the UAL was a real good guy. The other unions were bad guys and Rocco was supposed to try and get rid of them. So here he was, Factories South, the place where all the bad guys lived.