House Laurier

Notables of Swordsware [4]
Spoiler
Show
"Hello. House Laurier is interested in working with other respectable citizens of Lomb Circle to make this place safe and profitable. Your folks don't seem to be too interested in any established system of governance, but I have an offer for you. I believe my family has the power to make the surrounding area a better place for all of its citizens, and if you will agree to allow us to establish governance over Swordsware we will pledge to protect your interests always and keep you and your markets safe. And the Lauriers could always use a group of skilled swordsmiths to keep our household guard well-equipped."

OOC: I am willing to negotiate with them in exchange for taking control of Swordsware. If they want more business, I can do that. If they want promise of protection, I can do that. If they want someone eliminated, I can do that. I'd be happy to employ a bunch of them to make me some fine swords as well.

Zemalac [GM/PM]
Spoiler
Show
In regards to The Pond, is MIL the only stat? Or are they fighting over the neighborhood on a more economical level? This is actually a general question when dealing with NPC neutrals. If I wanted to use something like ESP against them, does each minor NPC have an ESPD rating that I would have to surpass or only the particularly notable ones?

How will subversion work? How will economic attacks work? Similar to 2126 at all? I figure an economic attack would be more effective against gaining control of a neighborhood dominated by merchants. While an espionage attack would achieve greater success in a fractured neighborhood such as The Pond.