Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Free Port

I'm over 3000 years old. To me, you're a little girl.

The Doctor glanced to Sophia. We need to avoid the Blur and Big Momma. Do the knights have anywhere in this city you could stay? Anywhere we go Big Momma will know, but at least in a bastion of the knights we can prepare properly for an assault.
Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
Free Port

She thought a moment, "Yes! There's a temple of Belsheroth somewhere in West quarter, my mentor Augustine is the cleric!" She picks up Marren, without much trouble.

"But you're right, we need to hurry."
Nureen grabbed the reins of her horse and Marren's.
Don't be so quick about it. Do you want to attract attention?
She concentrated and a fog rolled in from the sea, obscuring the city and turning day into night. She spoke in a soft voice.
The fog is only an illusion, but it should shield us from prying eyes for the time being. Now, we need to walk quickly, but not fast. Pretend we're taking an injured friend to the temple for healing.
With a simple gesture, their appearance and the appearance of their horses changed. No longer were they a knight with a black bracelet, an old cleric and an old woman, they were a farming family and their horses scruffy farm horses.

Spoiler
Show
Such an illusion would probably not deter the Blur, but it'll stop them using innocent people as their eyes.