1. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

Bloodhaven

Letter to EBSA [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''While my time is in extremely short supply, due to lack of qualified aid or even simple administration, I will accept the consultant position, as I see an opportunity to do much good for the city. I would greatly appreciate, if you could provide services of an experienced clerk, at least to show the ropes to my few assistants, keeping the hospital records. I’m afraid, they were selected on their ability to read and count, though their vigour and dedication to their work does them credit. In return I will provide you access to the records and statistics, not pertaining to the names and conditions of individual patients, whose privacy I will respect.''

''As a consultant, my first step would be to draft a set of proposals to implement cheap, but effective measures to reduce the risk of disease. I believe your organization would have extensive records about the city. If I could access to them, I’d be able to determine the history of diseases and their most likely origins, so such problems can be addressed. I will deliver my proposal, as soon as it’s finished.''

Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Morden Vassari

A letter to Lord Wallen [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I thank you for your kind donation and the new hospital wing will be named in honour of our benefactor. While the demands on hospital care are always high, I will not ask more of you now, but hopefully, if in darker times, you will be there to support us.''

Sincerely Yours,
    Dr. Morden Vassari
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-07-18 at 03:54 AM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?