1. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    "Hmm, that does kind of sound like a curse, no offense."
    "It's inability to turn off is what makes it so dangerous" is what Ombra tells me. And besides... He shrugged. The Blur kill and enslave, I don't care if they're cursed, I will fight to stop them.

She raises an eyebrow, Gwyn and St. Hellsbane trained me for a time equivalent to a year after I attained the Rune Blade. Their training is the reason I can react to threats that I can't otherwise perceive."
    The Doctor was quiet for a time, and then said slowly, Logic tells me that yes, you could react to a Blur about to attack you that you couldn't see. But i was referring to memory retention.

She rubbed the back of her head absent mindedly, "You said you were infused by Isanloff? The bringer of the Ic-
    It wasn't as desireable as it sounds. He shuddered.

Once again visions in her head, the vision of a man standing over a volcano, with a spear in his hand. He held the spear over his head and the air grew cold.

"Wow, wish I knew- Never mind."

She looks slightly disappointed, "So there's no trick or anything like that?"
    The Doctor cocked an eyebrow. Sorta. He... basically twitched one eye so that it was bigger. Sophia, if there were just a trick to remembering the Blur, I would've taught the other Shadows.

Unrelated: how long will this illusion last?

((Somebody besides me and Yeshon, i beseech you! POST!! It's not Christmas! Why is there so much red and green?!))
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-18 at 08:33 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig