Quote Originally Posted by Candle Jack View Post
Allergies.

Biscuit looks to be a bit stronger than K'sellis.
Possibly, I don't think we can really tell either way. We've seen both dispatch lesser enemies with ease. K'sellis may be dead, but he always did the eating.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
They probably got K'sellis in a pit trap or something, he was not exactly the smartest of individuals.
He managed to think through how to deal with Noe. He was smarter than Grem for sure, and probably the rest of their group. At least I thought he was pretty smart; gave good advice and had a quick wit and most of the off the wall things he said were to mess with the goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyger View Post
Yes. It's called "Feed them to the Switchbeast,"

That is to say, they had a plan to deal with things like Biscuit, but their particular plan in this case was contingent upon luring him into that trap. Now that fell apart, and they haven't had time to set up a new strategy.
I think K'sellis vs Switchbeast would have been a to-the-death scenario. That's how you dispose of your unwanted slaves, it doesn't explain how you subdue them in the first place. Point is they apparently have ways of hunting down strong prey other than feeding them to monsters.

Although I'm just griping really, this is more the way I would like things to go than the way I expect them to go.