1. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    The Temple

Sophia hears Marren's breathing change and looks over at him, "You're awake." She could've sworn there was someone else-

"Good, we could use your help."

Sophia pointed her sword at the Blur, "What're you-"

"gods woman! Keep your eyes on me, I do not want to explain this again. I've met you before, I'm on your side. And we've got about half a dozen Blur mixed in with two or three dozen thugs surronding this temple. They're waiting for the Fog to drop, but we can't leave without running into them. Any of you got any ideas?"

Sophia shook her head, she'd need the doctor to confirm the Blur's words, but for now she'd trust him. "I could draw them off, I can probably about eight or nine on my own and then I'll rendevouz with you guys later."

"No, you are not volunteering."

"Excuse me?"

"You and the Doctor are the two with the best chance against Big Momma. Without you two there is no plan."

Sophia raised an eyebrow. But before she could say anything the Blur continued, "You're a priest right? Marren was it? Could you cast a spell to shield us from harm? It might just buy us a few extra seconds."
    Marren was very uncertain. Belsheroth had been so unspecific with that last statement. Did it mean he could use divine magic only to get struck down? Or was he barred from using it altogether?
    Still, might as well give it a try. He willed a small light into existence, only for it to flicker and die within a second.
    I'm sorry Sophia. But I'm just a powerless old man now.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm actually just calling it psionics - it's closer to psychic powers from other forms of media than Psionics from DnD

If they have the building surrounded this will get ugly fast... The Doctor thought, bringing himself up to his full height. I think I can get out of here, but these humans can't change their shape or - far as i know - block their minds. Is there another way out for them? It's a temple, it must have a secret passage or something.
    It's an unusual architectural feature for a temple to have, but Free Port isn't the most secure place, so they might have built one.
    So, it's possible. But it'd be in the crypt if it exists.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-07-20 at 11:39 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!