1. - Top - End - #248
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Marren was very uncertain. Belsheroth had been so unspecific with that last statement. Did it mean he could use divine magic only to get struck down? Or was he barred from using it altogether?
    Still, might as well give it a try. He willed a small light into existence, only for it to flicker and die within a second.
    I'm sorry Sophia. But I'm just a powerless old man now.
    If you see him again, tell him the Doctor said "F*** you we needed those spells!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    Free Port

The Blur clicks his tongue, "This is Free Port, everyone has an escape tunnel. Old Woman!"

The old woman who let you into the temple earlier appears at the door, "Yes? Oh my, when did I let yo-"

"Yesyes you've never seen me before. Where's the entrance to the Crypt? I have a relative buried down there."

"Truly? Oh well then, just go down the hall to your left. I have the key right-"

"Oh gods what's that?!"

The old woman looks behind her, then seems very confused for a moment before her eyes roll back and she collapses on the floor.

"What the hell did you just do?"

"Just gave her a psychic command to sleep." He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her into the room. Before retrieving her key.

"Trust me, we leave the door unlocked they won't have any reason to kill her... y'know unless they burn the temple down."
    The Doctor picked up the old woman and put her on his back, molding his body to hold her in place. He covered her mouth but left her nose uncovered so she could breath.

Let's go, then. When they stop seeing you, I'll tell the humans we're getting help from a Blur so they don't kill you on sight. It might take a while to find the passage. He blinked as he noticed something about the Blur. It amazes me nobody ever thinks 'Those dont look like human eyes'.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-21 at 12:31 AM.
    2048 Record: 15,936

I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated 7/15: Let's Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Part 7: YAY! GENOCIDE!

"Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

Let's play Warcraft 3

Extended Sig

Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing
    Gioco hex code: #3366ff