1. - Top - End - #225
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City III: Abusive Physics Never End!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Crocell smirks and wanting Kin to blush for once bounds over to her to envelop her in a big warm hug, no really he seems to be naturally warm. Rather like a secure blanket. "Aw don't be like that, you know I love you guys! Besides there has been some shifty stuff going on lately. No way am I letting my two new friends get hurt because of my negligence."

Looking at Kin he notices a distinct lack of red tinting her face. "Why aren't you blushing darn you!"
    Kin's 'ojou-sama' act dropped as soon as she felt Crocell's arms around her. She let her true, snuggly self surface once more, so that she could enjoy this hug to its fullest; Which she did, with a look of supreme contentment but, as Crocell observed aloud, no embarrassment. When he voiced his frustration, she became rather confused.

"Blushing? Why would I blush? You're not that hot..."

Amazingly, all signs indicated that she meant this statement literally: That Crocell's body temperature wasn't high enough to overheat her. There wasn't a trace of innuendo or teasing in her words. It just went to show that the world simply wasn't a fair place. While poor Crocell had to resist the influence of teenage hormones in order to avoid messing up this new, platonic friendship, Kin seemed completely immune to their influence.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-07-21 at 05:53 AM.