Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
Rather than being disappointed by this turn of events, Kin looked positively enthusiastic. Her eyes lit up as they eagerly looked into Crocell's own, from a few inches away.

"We can come along and watch you fight crime? That's perfect! We both have an...interest...in that sort of thing. I'm sure that seeing a genuine law enforcer in action would be very informative."

It suddenly occurred to her that she was speaking on behalf of someone else again. She quickly spun around to face Krystal (while quite possibly tickling Crocell's nose with her hair, since she was so close), and looked to her for confirmation.

"...Or so I would imagine. What do you think?"
Krystal eagerly nods, a large smile on her face. Yeah, that'd be awesome! Good thinking, Kin.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
The moment Kin looked away Crocell's face was covered with a massive blush. He would get used to her eventually, but seriously she was practically in his face that time. I few inches an she would have...would have... Swirls temproraily occupy Crocell's eyes before he manages to regain his senses.

"Um, I didn't think you guys would be interested in that sort of thing. However don't let me stop you if you want to come. Just be careful, sometimes these thugs in the street have weapons."
Krystal looks up to Crocell after the swirls go away. Course I'm interested. I'm probably the only girl at Tokiwadai with a big old box of comics under her bed. Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image, it doesn't matter. I read them all.