1. - Top - End - #261
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    Free Port

The Blur grabbed a torch and descended into the catacombs. "Usually the trigger is in plain sight. Huh?" He did a double take "Does that skull look out of place to anyone else?"

A pure white skull rested atop a pile of broken and ancient bones. The Blur grabbed it and pulled. A slab of stone slid out from under his feet. The Blur backed away hastily barely keeping his feet. The stone slid into place revealing a staircase. An omnious sound, something like moaning echoed from beneath the party's feet.

"Um," he turned to Sophia, "Ladies first?"

"What? So I can forget why we're down there?"

"Riiight, Shadows first?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Rollover: 4+6=10
    I've been meaning to ask, d'ya have a name, Blur? The Doctor asked, keeping his eyes peeled as he slithered in. Last I got a chance to talk with a Blur you called yourself by an object's name and then a number or letter. Personal favorite was this one guy called Flower E. His eyes narrowed. Might wanna cover your noses down here - corpses and all. Any magic lights, perchance? I don't need 'em but it should be pretty dark for yall - second thought, just grab my tail. He extended it back, looping up into each of their hands. I can lead. Just don't squeeze. It feels icky.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-23 at 12:16 AM.
    2048 Record: 15,936

I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Letís Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

"Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

Extended Sig

Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing