1. - Top - End - #261
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    Free Port

The Blur grabbed a torch and descended into the catacombs. "Usually the trigger is in plain sight. Huh?" He did a double take "Does that skull look out of place to anyone else?"

A pure white skull rested atop a pile of broken and ancient bones. The Blur grabbed it and pulled. A slab of stone slid out from under his feet. The Blur backed away hastily barely keeping his feet. The stone slid into place revealing a staircase. An omnious sound, something like moaning echoed from beneath the party's feet.

"Um," he turned to Sophia, "Ladies first?"

"What? So I can forget why we're down there?"

"Riiight, Shadows first?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Rollover: 4+6=10
    I've been meaning to ask, d'ya have a name, Blur? The Doctor asked, keeping his eyes peeled as he slithered in. Last I got a chance to talk with a Blur you called yourself by an object's name and then a number or letter. Personal favorite was this one guy called Flower E. His eyes narrowed. Might wanna cover your noses down here - corpses and all. Any magic lights, perchance? I don't need 'em but it should be pretty dark for yall - second thought, just grab my tail. He extended it back, looping up into each of their hands. I can lead. Just don't squeeze. It feels icky.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-23 at 12:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated: November 14th - Tales of Mordor #2 - My Apprentice

"Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

Let's play Warcraft 3

Extended Sig

Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing