Thread: Total War: Broken City

1. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

The Champions of Sovereignty

To House Laurier [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my most gracious greetings to House Laurier and all it's members. I am King James I, true heir to this great city. I would like to thank you for the good work you have done, restoring order to the district of Swordsware."

"Your house clearly cares for the well-being of the populace, so I would like to propose an alliance, that no blood might be shed wastefully in conflict between us."

To the Ram Revolution [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my most humble greetings to your people, and thanks for restoring order to the district of Pisser's Kingdom."

"I would like to discuss how far you are willing to compromise, to meet your factions goals. I see no reason the people of this kingdom should not be given more power and responsibility in my government, once I rise to the throne.

To the Militia of Order and Justice. [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my most appreciative greetings to you, High Watchmen Kos, and the Militia you lead. I am King James I of Talidor, heir to the throne of this city."

"Your actions have shown you honestly care for the people of this city, and so I would like to propose an alliance, that we might restore order and happiness to the city, with no blood unnecessarily shed."

To the Executive Bureaucracy of Sav Altulas [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. I am King James I, heir to the throne of this city. I would like to begin discussions, that we and the other noble factions of this city might reforge the government and restore order to city and kingdom."

To Bloodhaven [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my gracious greetings to you, Dr. Morden Vassari. I am King James I, heir to the throne of Talidor."

"You have shown yourself as a man committed to doing good, so I would like to propose an alliance between our factions. Together we might restore order to the city, and ensure peace and prosperity for the populace."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-23 at 12:30 PM.