Ram Revolution

TO: Champions of Sovereignty (D ESP 4)
Spoiler
Show

You know what? King or not, you seem to be more honorable than anyone else in Runner's Kingdom. You want to talk to the EBSA and the Church of Neposh. If you plan on surviving long enough to try to find a place in the new government, however, you may want to help the Revolution against the anarchist Blackfists, and their cronies in the Order of the Wren. I fear that they are preparing to strike at my people, and you would almost certainly be next. Keep in mind that they have almost certainly been reading our messages as well, so you couldn't claim neutrality, since you clearly came and contacted me.

TO: Technists Guild (D ESP 4)
Spoiler
Show

I'm sure that those Anarchists in the North Factories have been getting annoying yes? Could I count on your help if they move aginst me? I doubt they can protect their selves from both of us at once, but may be able to destroy us, and then come after you. It's a near certainty that they know we have been collaborating, since they have apparently read every other message that the revolution has sent out, so it is for your safety as well.

TO: UAL (D ESP 2)
Spoiler
Show

I'm sure that those Anarchists in the North Factories have been getting annoying yes? Could I count on your help if they move aginst me? I doubt they can protect their selves from both of us at once, but may be able to destroy us, and then come after you. It's a near certainty that they know we have been collaborating, since they have apparently read every other message that the revolution has sent out, so it is for your safety as well.