To King James I
Spoiler
Show
Your Majesty, we send you our regards.

I'm Lord Henry Wallen, Patrician of the Lodstrom society Party.
We are a union of nobles who seek to restore order in the city.

You seem to be too close to certain dangerous elements, but I'm sure you'll manage. You should stay close to your people.

Should you need any help, consider us your allies.

Lord Henry Wallen

To EBSA
Spoiler
Show
Is the meeting coming down now? We are ready to attend.
Lord Henry Wallen

To Gentlemen's society.
Spoiler
Show
Right now, the game between nobles has come down to us. I think we should work to divide the rest of the noble neighbourhoods between us.

There are two territories we should work with: The Palace and Dai.
The one who controlled the palace would have a great influence power, but the other one would get the last territory in our district.

What do you think we should do? I'd prefer to take control over Dai.

I'd advise you to head into Dogma, if you can. If that wizard takes the rest of the Magical District, we could all be in bad troubles.

To Party Council [PM]
Spoiler
Show
In the Party's first congress, the situation is tense. Many members dislike each other, but they still hold a clear line of thought. they lake each other more than they like the rest.

"Milords, the limits of our party's range are close. If we build a Party House in Dai, we'll be out of small noble families to atract.
The Families in Old Face and the Risen Court are older, it will be harder to negotiate with them.

On the other hand, many families in Millford are respectable, and we could offer them a higher place in society.

What does the Council think? Should we limit our party to nobility or open it to those we deem worthy of being members?

I, for one, would like to extend our reach in their direction. But I will heed the Council's authority in this.

On other matters, I thank all members for their dedication towards the party's reputation improvement. If we keep working, we will see results soon enough."