It's that time again my friends. Let's rock!

Megaman 2 [2] Woodman

Now, before we get started, here's something that may be of note. Woodman is not actually weak to Metalman's weapon. At all. It does at most equal damage to the mega buster (does two blips of health more in the Normal, USA difficulty). However, their is a reason I'm doing Woodman here, as you will see...

Anyway, onto the stage proper! Our first enemies are an enemy that become a series staple, the Batton! Cute little orby bats! And then we get the...well, Rabbot. IT THROWS CARROTS ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC!?....Ahem. Anyway, the first bit of the stage is fairly easy all things considered. I should note, this stage is a giant tree, and I find it really weird that people have trouble figuring that out.

Speaking of hard, the first big challange is something that also becomes a series staples, the Hot Dog (or Friender in Japan. Yay references)! This is the first "big sized enemy that blocks your way" and is something that the later games use quite a lot. Think of it as a mini Mini Boss, if you will. Hot Dog over here is pretty tough, with variable length flame thrower blasts, but overall isn't that hard as almost all Hot Dog's have a sweet spot.

After that we get to an outside portion that isn't all that bad, except for the monkies who's name I've forgotten, and ANOTHER series staple. The dredded, horrific, Pippi. Pippi is a robot bird that drops an egg that bursts into Mini Pippi's and is a bane on all existence. Anyway, after that, we have some rooster guys that only show up here and are difficult to figure out, and we're at Woodman!

Now, Woodman, he's REALLY difficult. I'm just completely incompetent when it comes to fighting this guy. I can't dodge any of his things, I can't time my jumps to slip past him when he gets to close, and he more of less always beats the crap out of me. He's pretty dang difficult. But then, he's also a robot that is completely made out of wood so his weakness is fairly obvious. Or atleast it should be, seeing as how Metal Blade's actually don't do much to him. Maybe they really are a doctor's light...

Anyway, with the defeat of Woodman, we get equiped with Leaf Shield, the last of this stage's "series staples". In this case, it's the Shield weapon! Almost every game has one of these, and the usefullness of it depends on the game. Regardless, with that in hand, join me next Tuesday when we go to fight the next boss. But, who could it be? You'll just have to wait and find out

Also, I hope you all enjoy~