View Single Post

Thread: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

"I'm... sorry for being rude. This is all very new to me." She probably shouldn't have been so aggressive to Amaya. "As for what I offered Knox-san... she kept her self-control even though I was bleeding less than five feet away from her. She would have attacked me if she was some kind of uncontrollable monster."

Leah shrugged and continued to ramble. "She's nearing her breaking point if her hunger's become such a problem that you have to confront her about it; neither of us can risk having a starving vampire on the loose, regardless of whether she has the capacity to control herself or not. If she didn't have the capacity to control herself, I'd probably have to try and kill her." She turned to Knox. [COLOR="purple"]"Nothing personal, Knox-san."

She turned back to Amaya. "Feeding her is the only peaceful resolution to the problem, and it also happens to be one that isn't going to change the end result if it fails. Vampires tend to target the sensitive first, so I'd probably die anyway; and even if I didn't, my life means little in the face of the lives of everyone else. If I fail, I would have failed anyway, and if I succeed, no one dies. It's definitely a gamble, but I don't think I have much of a choice, here, do I?"
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-27 at 11:30 AM.