My gaming group has a tendency towards the silly. Once, in a zombie RPG, we fought a man wearing powerful body armor, when he pulls the pin on a grenade. I figure it's a bluff, so I tell my teammates to keep fighting. The explosion proves me wrong. What's embarrassing is that the exact same thing happens again three rounds later, because I thought for sure, I was right this time.

Because it was a zombies RP, one of the first things we did was drive to Gander Mountain. (A hunting and camping store) It became a hub for our missions. At one point, someone asked us who we were. In true superhero fashion, I whispered "We're the Gander Mountain Rangers." The name stuck

In the same campaign, fighting zombies in a Sam's Club, two teammates and I found a forklift and rode into battle with riding it. One player branded us "Scoob Squad" as we surged forward. We were all quickly knocked into negative hit-points. One Squad-member now has a leather jacket, our in-game uniform, with "Scoob Squad" embroidered on it IRL.

Once, we were infiltrating a zombie-infested jail. One player had invited a woman who had never played an RP before to join us. Everything seemed to be going well until she realized he had a better gun than she did. Eventually, she shot and threw grenades at him until he was unconscious, took his things, and never came to another session again.

Whenever we got into confrontations with humans in the RP, because I had ranks in gambling and cheating, I would always challenge them to poker with the catchphrase "Are you a gamblin' man?" To my surprise, one said yes and asked if I had a deck of cards. It was only then that I remembered I did not have any kind of deck on me.

In the eleventh hour of the Gander Mountain Campaign, a fellow member of the Scoob Squad had been using a spiked frisbee he had made early in the RP as a weapon. He had climbed up a tree and was shooting zombies from it. Sixty yards away, we were all climbing into a hatch and it looked like he was going to be left behind. Somehow, he tied a rope to the frisbee, threw it like a grappling hook into the hatch, and ziplined down to safety. He had to burn like three "fate points" (re-rolls specific to the module) but he had accomplished one of the greatest feats of the campaign.