Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
Ina sighed again.

"Alright, Ryuu-chan. I trust you, so I'll .... I'll tell them I'm really sick, yeah. I wonder if I should tell the others...? But...Then it might get out to Daisuke-sama. I don't know what to do..."

She looked out of her window, the moon already high in the night sky.

"I mean, I don't really mind missing school, yeah. It's boring, haha, but what would be even more boring would be cooped up in here for a week. It's not as though I could pretend to be a Tokiwadai student with you, yeah, haha. Although that could be fun."

"In theory, I might know someone who could get you in..."

Well, that's unusual. A Tokiwadai student who not only is willing to help someone like Ina, but knows a person who could get her into the school, at least temporarily? Perhaps there's a bit more to Ryuu than one might think. Connections like that aren't common for anyone, let alone someone whose only connection with the criminal side of Academy City should have been when Shouji grabbed her.

"Other than the records and such, would there be any reason you couldn't? Though since tomorrow is Friday, we don't really need to worry about it either way for a bit, since it would probably work best to have you come in at the start of a week.

Speaking of which, would you prefer to stay with me over the weekend? I've got some spare room at my place, and it would at least be a change... Besides, I know some places that your friends probably don't, so we should actually be able to get out a bit, if we don't have to worry about them seeing you leaving."