Moroe's limbs screamed in protest as she forced them to dodge yet another flurry. The extra time she'd won was gone, as was most of her strength. While most of her multitasking brain tried to think its way out of this death trap, a small portion devoted itself to the all important self recrimination necessary after all her failures.

"Stupid stupid stupid! What was I thinking, trying to play mind games with a living tank?!"

In truth, Moroe wasn't angry about having guessed wrong. With a fight like this, guesswork was all she had. The real mistake was how she'd felt about this one. In that brief period after sensing the creature's fear, it had really felt as if she knew it; As if she'd seen something fundamental which would give her the key to victory. Ha! As if. All she'd seen was a possibility. Unlike her colleagues, she didn't have the luxury of succumbing to delusions of grandeur. She wasn't a Level 5 like that lazy moron Katashi, who could have simply waved his hand and dispatched this creature without effort or strategy. In contrast, the best that Moroe's ability could manage was to make her enemy lose...their...appetite...

...Wait.

"What am I thinking? That's ridiculous. It'd never work. Not in a million years.

On the other hand, I am about 15 seconds away from death right now...
"

With a mental shrug, Moroe activated her ability. After all, it's not as if she lost anything by trying this long shot. As she ducked, dodged and weaved past the creature's attacks, she used her insanely limited brand of telepathy to try and change its perception of her nutritional value. She continuously sent one, simple message into the part of its brain that determined such things: 'This is not food.'

In the meantime, the rest of Moroe focused on executing another plan, just in case 'operation million to one' happened to somehow fail. She tried her best to reach the (now overturned) bag of devices which she'd used to enter this room in the first place. Once she managed to grab one of the acid packs scattered on the floor, she'd try to slide beneath the behemoth and attach the weapon to its underbelly. If, that is, her amazing Esper powers hadn't already won the day by then...