LIAM

Nodding as the elf relates the details of the past years, a sigh of longing escapes his lips :

"As for I, was able to buy a nice shack for me family. We did finish the float too, me papa took it for a sail with me brothers. He said he was going for the big fishes this times. He might not be back in a while. They are all well setteled on the way to Galon. "

Markig a little pause to gather his next comment, Liam looks at all his friends :
"Actually, Am afraid they are not all that well. See my papa's papa got himself in deep trouble. He got bitten by a tiny snake. Nothing usually critical but seeing as he is getting old, he won't be recovering from this one."

Sobbing a little at the potential loss of his grand father, he continues with a broken voice : "We got a pract... in the familiy. the eldest k..ps a secrete that he will sh... to his son only .. his deathbed. But since my papa is out at sea, see? we cannot do the wituals. The shammy said that th... was a plant to use to prep... a wake up potion, but the plant is rare. It grows in the underg...nd pass between Dain and Tunnel-....-Way.

Marking another pause to steady his voice, he raises his head and looks plaintivly at his comrades and ask :
" As you came to my help on this faithfull day that we met. Would you gentlemen come to my help again today? I need to go get this plant as fast as I can before my papa's papa passes away. We need the ritual done to preserve our family's dignity."

He then stops talking and looks at the crowd, hoping with all his hearth that his friends will prove to be as noble as they once were.