1. - Top - End - #880
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

I just had the most AWESOME experience in MineZ EVER! I was in Grimvale, and this guy attacked me, so I killed him. Then as I was exploring, I saw this one guy sneak attack this other guy (Gamer) so I killed the attacker. Then Gamer and I teamed up and started healing people in the area in the church. Then more people started to join us, and then Gamer asked us if we wanted to help him seek revenge by killing this guy (j00) in Portsmouth.
    I immediately agree. And then everyone in the town agrees too, so about a dozen of us take off towards Portsmouth. We begin calling ourselves The Brotherhood of Revenge (and Sandwiches). Along the long journey, tensions began to arise between some of us party members. KKiller, a veteran of the game with lots of items, wanted to rob the other players across the roads.
    After an argument when he tried to rob another player, he decided it'd be in his best interest to stop (as in, we told him if he killed another guy we would all kill him). Then we continued on our merry, vengeance soaked way.
    Tensions also arose about leadership. Some people wanted me to lead, some people wanted Gamer to lead, and some people wanted KKiller to lead. We ultimately decided that since it was Gamer's vendetta, Gamer would lead.
    Eventually, we arrived in Portsmouth. After fifteen minutes of searching, we realized j00 was long gone.
    We all talked in the church about where we should go next. Everyone decided it was in our best interest to go get some food, then go to Fort Eerie. As soon as we were about to leave, a group of four highly-armed bandits showed up. They decided to leave because there was no way they could kill all of us. We decided to wait in the church until daytime.
    But then, one of the bandits snuck back to Portsmouth and tried to murder one of us who was looting a building. I helped fend her off. We all decided to leave then and there, when suddenly a zombie horde showed up, killing one of our healers (Iris).
    We mourned Iris for a moment, when thankfully (s)he respawned close by the town. We began to head off to find food, when another zombie horde showed up. The horde was extremely large, and killed both Gamer and I. I spawned far off from Portsmouth, and Gamer spawned close by. It was at this point I bid my farewell to the Brotherhood and left the server (but not before giving them a link to this these forums).
    Last edited by Maxios; 2012-08-01 at 05:23 PM.
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine