1. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Paladin and rogue in the same group - what's allowed and what's not?

Quote Originally Posted by Morithias View Post
    You're kidding right? A single murder of a creature that was planning to genocide EVERYONE. Not just the evil people, EVERY LIVING THING, from children, to other celestials on that plane, and you're claiming it's an evil act to do so.

Saving BILLIONS of lives by killing one person, that had you been able to capture and take back to the city for trial, would've just been executed anyways.

Yet you claim that killing the lady running the bakery just because she happens to have bat wings instead of feathered wings is a GOOD act?

It's racism nothing more, nothing less.
    Tone it down a notch there kujo. You didn't say genocide against everything, you said just humans. Why should a dwarf care?

More to the point, we're not discussing RAW anymore. We're discussing logical extensions of RAW. If you don't agree, there's no need to get into a snit over it. Simply state, "I do not agree, and here's why." Saying, "you guys are racist A-holes!" doesn't really contribute to the discussion.

@Leshy: I have to take responsibility for de-railing this thread harder than I've ever derailed a thread before. Sorry dude. I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened.
    Last edited by Kelb_Panthera; 2012-08-02 at 04:22 PM.
    I am not seaweed. That's a B.

Praise I've received
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    Kelb, recently it looks like you're the Avatar of Reason in these forums, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTwerewolf View Post
    [...] bringing Kelb in on your side in a rules fight is like bringing Mike Tyson in on your side to fight a toddler. You can, but it's such massive overkill.
    A quick outline on building a homebrew campaign