Wardens to Doctor Reynard (PM)
Spoiler
Show

((OOC: Any mechanical bonus for all the equipment?))

"Well. I was led to believe that you're mainly here to take care of that box - you could coincide your operation with ours if it would help you, but we don't have the sort of infiltration capacity to ensure that we'd be able to touch it. Our scouts are experienced in sneaking around the Shattered Lands, not inside a city. Unless you have any better ideas?"

Kurt follows Rhyiss with sincere interest, taking notes on all of the items, no matter how useless they appear. He's pretty smart, having already noted a few things about them himself - aided by the fact that he had access to the reports of the people who saw them in action. Regardless, he doesn't mention anything in the presence of an actual expert, just smiles slightly when proven right or frowns when proven wrong.

"What sort of radius do these silence bombs have? And how much smoke do the sticks produce? Together those could be used to incapacitate an entire defensive position without using lethal force - useful sometimes."

"You think it'd be possible to design a mount for this Dragon Gun that'd allow it to be aimed high enough to take down aerial targets? Some people in the city are building airships, and are apparently pretty far along."

"What the **** is a Verdan cussor?"

"I'm afraid I can't personally sell Order property, though I thank you for the offer. A real Messenheiler, huh... never seen one before."