Karith barely pays the leshay any attention when she beings to speak to him, but as she continues in her monologue he rolls his eyes. "Didn't I already kill you once, and when I had half a dozen dukes attacking me, half of my power expended, and a legion of fiends to contain? Bring all the friends you want, they can die with you. Realize though that the next time you interfere I will have contingency ready, and even if my some miracle you and your friends overcome me, I will see all you love turned to ash even from the grave. Alternatively realize that discretion is the better part of wisdom, and find some happy corner to live out your life if you survive this task."

When Oraculus speaks however he is silent, taking in all the god has to offer. "He may have been within his rights, but I wonder, would it have been within his power? You and I both know the might of the cage I built. Had any of his servants crossed it..." He smiles at Omegrin. "That of course is why he had to dupe the leshay into breaking a hole in the wall. I do confess, I wonder, might it have held even a god? A discussion for another time perhaps."

He gives a soft laugh, then speaks plainly, "Yes is my answer Oraculus, assuming you are dealing in good faith. In truth I don't trust either of the others to keep any promise in any case. Yours was the word I desired. And if I'm wrong and you are deceiving me... it's not as though I have anything to lose."

Spoiler
Show
The cage Karith is speaking of was, in effect, almost the whole of his Empire. If one were to carefully remove extraneous cities, roads, and fortifications, and examine a map of the Empire, they would find an enormous binding diagram overlain across the Empire. The roads formed boundaries, and the cities nexuses of power. Built into the proper roads were silver and iron lines that served to further reinforce the diagram, and of course the living creatures that followed throughout it also helped.