Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
And the long silence, in which you are unsure if someone you once knew on the Internet is dead or just playing WoW.
Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
I call WoW, then. You are failing us, Aki. Do you want to fail the Joker?
Again with the insults to my taste.

I will proceed to ramble defensively and incoherently now.

I'm sincerely sorry, to the both of you and anyone else reading this. Between a two week vacation abroad, Europa Universalis, a surprise two day stay at the hospital and a general lack of will to update here, I got more silent here than was fashionable. Sorry for leaving you hanging.

Curiously, drawing daily has by now become second nature but I don't feel that way about putting the drawings here afterwards. Presenting the work here doesn't really feel comfortable anymore since there has been a decline both in the quality and quantity of the scrawls produced.

I was getting really sick of myself not finishing the Medium series. Being a melodramatic douche I've been kind of considering simply not updating til it's done, but that will probably take a preposterous amount of time.

Light is finished since three weeks ago, for the record, and I just haven't broght myself to upload it and I'm honestly not sure why.

(Siuis, thanks a million for the criticism. I will respond to it in full at a later point and would very much like to hear your opinion on the rest.)