1. - Top - End - #410
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Spoiler
    Show
    Just to clarify, nobody has to take a two year time skip. A few of my characters did because they hadn't really interacted with anyone yet, and I figured that it didn't hurt anyone to be doing my own thing with a few people on a time skip.

Silver Fire Isle

Jewel was terribly torn. She truly did like her time on the island, and like Jib. She was as happy as she could ever remember being. They had ran away, escaped from the world then why do I feel like the world wants me to leave? It was true that a part of Jewel was dedicated to leaving. She felt a weight pulling away inside her. It was as if some power that had created this thing had an influence on her, and wanted her to leave. These thoughts, she knew had to be just some part of her subconscious, and she tried to hang a mental shade to block them out. She truly wanted to stay, but she needed to go, as if there was some plot outside of the island just waiting for her.

She was just getting her thoughts together about how to convince Jib to leave with her when she realized that he was talking about her. "Jib, wait" she called out. Being a small island, they were visible to each other almost all of the time, and it really wasn't necessary. As she approached him, her long hair swung on her back, salt-washed, and golden in the sun. She reached him almost before he had a chance to turn around, and took his hand in hers when she caught him. "It is amazing," she said softly, "And I can't wait to share this new wonder. We have found an ancient miracle, just think what we might do. Our world could use this beauty." she drew him closer and now spoke more tenderly "You know, when we leave, we will still be- together. Jib, I won't leave you when we get back. I've come to really like you over the last few months." She was then aware of just how close she was to him in that moment.

The Heavens

Pantheons were disbanded, and threats of war had become more common. Kipt felt a storm coming, and he didn't want to think about how his Elthiens would fare. They were perhaps the worst defended place in all the world. It was clear that they needed guardians. Protectors that would lay in wait until needed, and owe their loyalty directly to him. He knew just the right spot for such a race, somewhere people would never think to look.

Kipt flew threw space until he found a spot that would do. "Heavens Belt" he called it to himself, an asteroid belt that finished its loop near the firest world. Kipt moved several asteroids into place so that they were held in place by the gravitational pull of the next. The land, this hunk of rock in space, was made fertile enough to allow life. The asteroids had within them frozen gasses that formed a sufficient supply of oxygen and carbon dioxide to support a growing ecosystem of organism. This hunk of rock in the heavens would have allowed life all by itself- Kipt just speed the process along and guided it to fit his needs.

He created Archons, angels of the heavens that resemble animals and are ready to die for the Elthiens and do whatever Kipt commands. The archons are able to withstand the extreme conditions of space. They are immune to heat and cold, and require very little to eat. Archons can be broken down into three types. The first type has features of a fox, horse, and badger. They are more simple-minded than the other two, and make good soldiers. The second seems to be covered in white feathers, and is imaginative, creative, and curious. The third kind has features like that of a feline, and are proud, yet friendly and accepting. They are often found as leaders. This kind is rarer, and often more respected. Hound Archons, Dove Archons, and Lionel Archons they are called. In the very center of the heavens they keep a grand throne for Kipt to sit in if he may choose, but as they are a secret he hardly ever visits them.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Starting with 12 AP
    Create Land: -2
    Create Fabled Life: -4
    I now have 6 AP

Low Roads

Kipt came when he received his invitation, he wondered when someone would do something politically about the deaths of the pantheon leaders. "Hello, Yohalles" he said warmly "Oh, and hello to the rest of you" he says, surprised at the number there already. "It needed to happen sooner or later with the pantheons down, you know." he comments to no one in particular about the pantheons being replaced.

The Hunt

"Rabits? the size of deer?" Randon said, obviously amused. "You know of my home then?" he asked the elder "or do you have deer here too?"
    Last edited by AvocadoAvenger; 2012-08-07 at 01:23 AM.