View Single Post

Thread: Total War: Broken City

1. - Top - End - #404
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

Gerald Neilson to Wardens (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

You will forgive me for being wary of continuing our operations in an area under your control. You have already attacked and destroyed one of our operations and seized equipment from it, and I would very much like to avoid that happening again.

Lord Matoff to Esoteric Society (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Indeed, sir? Support from the noble House Founder would be more than welcome. This Lodstrom Party is nothing more than braggadocio and fools of puffed-up importance. They need to be shown where true power lies.

Bookbinder's Guild to EBSA (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

We will consider your advice. While lessening our control over print would be distasteful, it would also be less costly.

Silver Blood Gentleman's Association and Evening Games Club to EBSA (5)
    Spoiler
    Show

We have no objection, so long as you are able to keep the office tasteful.

Factory Managers to Doctor Vassari (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Begging your pardon, your honor, but that ain't the way to deal with workers. You give them an inch, they'll go for a mile, that's the way of 'em. I mean, we're all for not losing good men to accidents and poisons, but who's going to regulate things? Who's to say that a process that makes more coin but takes more lives ain't to be used? We can't slow production just to make sure people are safe. Life ain't safe.

To Grimsage Matt (GM PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

I actually assumed you were sending the presses this turn, since some of your customers sent guards for them. I don't want to revoke the hand presses I gave them, so would it be okay if we assumed that this had already happened?

Hearthfeater Family to Church of Neposh (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

We have a few good tacticians that might serve, but I'm afraid the best we have to offer were killed by the Wrekans defending our homes in Heartsblood.

Annosus Merchants Society to Church of Neposh (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Are you referring to the Empty Blood gang? We would really, really rather not talk about them. They are extremely frightening people.

Sister Serina, Bleak Cathedral (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Evil?

You misunderstand, child. You look, but you do not see. Listen to the dreaming dead and you will find no demons, only peace. Those buried here cannot be disturbed, cannot be raised, and cannot be touched by mortal hand. The necromancers that plague the graves in Mendicant's Field would have no power here, and nor should they.

These dead have chosen this rest, Sister. There is no greater honor, and there is no greater peace, than what you will find here. Who are you to say otherwise?

Kylar DePoche to Wardens (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

I am Ensigarim, friend, though that order has long disavowed me. I will not contest you if you should strike into Dragonhead, but if you wish me to work with you, I will require coin.

The Conductor to Sausage Guild (7)
    Spoiler
    Show

yoU hAvE? TRUlY? how unExpECTED. brING Him to MY TOWER, IF YoU wouLD.

House Matoff to House Wallen (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

We will be attending your party, have no doubt about that.

To Ragnar Lodbroke (GM PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Lord Matoff: Head of house.
    Lady Matoff: Lord's wife.
    Gregory Matoff: Eldest son and heir.
    Alicia Matoff: Younger daughter.
    Arthur Matoff: baby.

Uncle Orville to House Wallen (5)
    Spoiler
    Show

No worries, lad. Just gives me more time to make the arrangements.

Don't wait too long, though, the roads around here can get pretty bad come winter.

Hollow Militia to Ram Revolution (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

We'd be willing to join your order, we suppose, but honestly we don't think you know what you're getting into here. There's darker secrets than you could possibly know in the Hollow, and if I were you I'd steer well-clear. Leave us damned to our fate.
    Last edited by Zemalac; 2012-08-07 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added missed response to Ram Revolution
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City