View Single Post

Thread: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

1. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    I agree about Rogan, but it's pretty darn close otherwise. Some of the characters were really, really spot on.

Cassidy's ghouls made me smile. I actually watched some Burn Notice for awhile (before I move out of country), and yes, that's a good picture for the mystery ghoul.
    Unfortunately, deviantart is pretty stingy when it comes to quality pictures of menfolk. Usually the rule is Male/Well-Drawn/Wearing a Shirt [choose two], which for some folks isn't a problem, but for others...

Rogan was a problem because it's very hard to search for, let alone find, good pictures of minorities sometimes. (The word "Black" produced a lot of emo stuff and African produced a lot of badly drawn stuff). I agree with you guys about Rogan. Hopefully this picture of Samuel L Motha****in' Jackson I just found will fit the bill better. (And failing that, Samuel L Motha****in' Jackson!)

Spoiler
    Show

And yeah, suit/aviators/stubble is a HARD combo to find. I was about to go with a suitless dude before I thought to look for Mike Westen.

I'll give Cassidy Victor's picture, but I have no idea what Victor looks like, aside from being kinda big (and smelling like piss and sawdust).

Edit: Switched the two of them as a stop-gap measure.

Edit ^2: That's our Hitler Victor!

Kirsch was actually shopped to greyness, so lemme see if I can whip out the original.

Edit: Tada! (Completely different, and better, picture. XD)

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Nyarai; 2012-08-09 at 01:19 AM.