Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
Apollo's Office
"Well, you must be new here. At least to this floor I mean, hopefully you can prove more competant then the other Rockets I've dealt with in the past. The work I give isn't for the squishy or squeemish type, so I hope you can handle it. What we have right now is some information on two places of interest. The first is Mount Crater, it's just south of here though you may encounter some wild Pokemon on the way. We've been monitoring that location and it seems a pair of mated Drudigon have decided to lay offspring there. With those dragons we could increase our power even further thanks to their innate ferocity. We want you to retrieve at least three eggs for us, as for the parents do what you need to. The second place is known as Grimholm Manor, a few our agents have disappeared there, others ran like cowards. It is safe to assume a ghost of some sort is involved. The place itself has a history that keeps locals away from it, it would be a excellent outpost for our activities.
"Hello, Sir."

Rasa listened to the choices and couldn't help but cringe a bit at the Mount Crater assignment. It sounded eerily similar to his own situation, a mated pair of dragons being separated from their offspring. Rasa knew better than to question Team Rocket's methods, though.

"I'll go to Grimholm Manor. I tend to get along very well with ghosts," Rasa said with a grin. He did indeed enjoy biting them very much. They, on the other hand, did not have as great of a time. "And for the record, don't worry. I can handle it."