View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

1. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    Apollo's Office
    Apollo looked up as the three entered his office. He didn't see much in them at first glance although the Deino was intriguing. He wondered how long these ones would last.

"Well, you must be new here. At least to this floor I mean, hopefully you can prove more competant then the other Rockets I've dealt with in the past." He continued looking them over, something about the girl who came in was different but he couldn't quite figure it out. He walks over to a file cabinet retrieving a pair of folders and takes a seat behind his desk. "The work I give isn't for the squishy or squeemish type, so I hope you can handle it. What we have right now is some information on two places of interest. The first is Mount Crater, it's just south of here though you may encounter some wild Pokemon on the way. We've been monitoring that location and it seems a pair of mated Drudigon have decided to lay offspring there. With those dragons we could increase our power even further thanks to their innate ferocity. We want you to retrieve at least three eggs for us, as for the parents do what you need to. The second place is known as Grimholm Manor, a few our agents have disappeared there, others ran like cowards. It is safe to assume a ghost of some sort is involved. The place itself has a history that keeps locals away from it, it would be a excellent outpost for our activities.
    "'sup dude," Clay says, hopping into a chair, the skirt he's wearing flying up a bit at the sudden change in direction.

Both areas were tempting. The body of a Druddigon.... Well, that would be useful. Very useful. But a ghost.... That would be almost as useful as well! Pity both would become weak to that if he shifted... Pulling out a slip of paper, he looks at a Type Advantage sheet. With his current forms he was far better equipped to handle a Dragon.

"I'll head to Mount Crater, see what I can do about those Druddigon. Dragon's are always fun to part with."

He turns to the Deino. "You're a little cocky kid," he says, striding over to the Pokemon. "If you don't mind, I'll be borrowing this from you," he says, touching the Deino on the head. In a flash the gelatinous body of the Ditto had changed into another Deino.

"Yes, this will do," he says with a grin in a more gravelly voice than before. This will definately do...."

Spoiler
    Show
    Store Deino.

"So, do I get any cool toys before I head out or am I stuck with what I got?"
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-09 at 10:29 AM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

Spoiler: Current Games
    Show