Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
"Taylor, I get why you're angry with him, but please let Jessica make her own choice. It's not like she'd start dating him again or anything. Hopefully." She tries to laugh, but realizes the joke is terrible and quickly focuses on just making Sparky's job of getting measurements easier.
Jessica laughs at your joke, but it's an awkward laugh. Taylor rolls her eyes.

I'm just looking out for her. You might have fallen for him, but she's not screwing up like that, her mind voice surprisingly full of malice.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
"...Not touching the Romeo conversation with a ten foot pole. Thanks for the scans. If you insist on paying, again, skorupi corpses are as good if not better than cash. Can make things from dead steel types. And thanks for the scans, should be able to glean something out of them."
Sparky takes a few minutes, and it is ticklish work, but she soon has everything needed and cuts the threads. Gerald measures them and jots down notes. Images of a plated dress begin coming up. Joltik silk and kevlar should do...
"Next? Armor tier, elemental type, and preferred appearances, please."
"Alright. We'll kill some for you when they come back," Taylor says, seeming pretty pissed off right now.

"I'll take some medium. Ground if you have the stuff for it," Taylor says.

"Light. Gotta keep moving. How about Psychic/Steel? Can you do that?"