Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
That is a pretty adorable green dragon, but I also kind of get the vibe that it's an unreliable crybaby.
Spoiler
Show

"Aa....Ha Ha Ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
Those two premise sounds incredibly cute and awesome. I'd love to play them, especially Ryutama... if only I could find the systems.... ('''- _ - )

Times like this made me really wish I took japanese as foreign language indeed...
Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
I'd love to do either or both of those, but... What Fri said. There's no way I could do so without a good translation of the system(s).
I was surprised to read these comments, but to realize it wasn't said clearly by me. It wasn't expected by me that players know these games.
I will explain rules and help players with any question. Please rely on me.

But, I understand if it is to be intimidating to [play a game and not understand system]. However, Kamome is such a character I love very much. But such a system played I don't understand.

To compare of west games like infamous Dungeons&Dragons, rules of Ryuutama are very easy. Rules of NW are a little difficult.

Banthesun found some translation of http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Ni...he_2nd_Edition so maybe rules are a little easier to know.
If desire to join but nervous of rules, please be reassured these will be beginner games.