1. - Top - End - #972
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Phhase View Post
    Woah. Stop right there. Not challenging? Try playing full vanilla, on normal or hrad, then get back to me.
    *yawn* I've played full vanilla on hard since September 2010. Ah, the good days before regenerating health, beds and good armor. I have survived for several weeks in Hardcore before I took off my armor put away my weapons, just to make it more interesting.

I know I can mod it to play Ultra Hardcore. That's a challenge. Or I can avoid food and beds like the plague. But I just remember when hard was, you know, hard, without breaking the game in a conscious effort in order to make it hard.

Also, Ogres hard? I guess they were at first. I remember going to sleep and have an ogre destroy my bed while still in. Good times, good times. But Mo creatures, last I checked, also added things to make the game much easier, like easy to find tame and breed flying mounts.

Specific bugs: They didn't fix multiplayer, they just broke single player by making it multiplayer, so now we have server lagging mobs, and every other multiplayer bug, IN SINGLE PLAYER!

Also,
    Zombies no longer attack players if they get hit by one. They just stop moving and look stupid.

The heart of my rage is the idea that mojang has given up on making 1.3 work and went straight on to making 1.4. Now, logically, I can understand having one team of people fix bugs in the current update, while another team work on developing the next update, I just didn't think Mojang invested that many different teams to minecraft.

Now, as an old minecraft player, i have to say. Get Off of my lawn!
    Last edited by Forbiddenwar; 2012-08-10 at 08:40 PM.