View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

1. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

Ditto and Deino

After being patched up and recuperated (both of the Pokemon ppls), you are allowed to continue with your mission. You both spot Brent in the store next door chatting it up with the shopkeeper. [in the center Pokemon you saw other then you two were Chansey and Audino. And a fish tank full of Luvdisc.]

Brent
    The shopkeeper thinks for a moment trying to be sure. "Oh you're heading to Ghostholm huh. Yeah that place lies west of her, just take the south exit and take the road forking west. It's pretty easy to spot since there is almost nothing else around it."

Jackson
    (I assume town you mean is the contest laden one,alright then travel roll time)
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100-20)[10]
    (1d100-20)[53]

While walking along the road you spot a glint from the nearby grass. it looks like small sparks flying back and forth two points. On closer inspection you see it is two Pokemon apparently play sparring together. They fire small non damaging sparks from their two plug like appendages on their heads while they push each other.

Melody and Hope
    The helicopter ride ensured that you would only arrive at the temple without and problems, such as a random pokemon attack. Now standing in front of the old ruins you feel as if something is watching you (and it's not just the Porygon in your dex). The doors are already open form the previous teams exploration, inviting you to make your own trek through the halls.

EDIT: I knew I forgot something, Ditto gained 600 xp form beating Deino
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-11 at 07:52 AM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~