1. - Top - End - #191
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: 64 Times the Harvesting: Let's Play Harvest Moon 64

Thanks for the Roundtable, Deme.

Okay, that post made me come to a decision. Flustered Ann is my new favorite! Fox needs to tease her more often because she is so darn easy to get a reaction out of. In addition, I've decided that she seems like the girl that is the most likely to put her foot in her mouth on her own accord, after a re-read of the series so far. She is just absolutely adorable when she gets embarrassed/flummoxed.

Now, I know what you are thinking. "But Toma, Gray will beat him up if I have Fox do that." Well, that is just the price I'm willing to have him pay for my amusement. Besides, getting knocked out will make a good spot to use that fainting graphic that normally happens when Fox runs out of stamina.

Elli, of course, is not winning any new points in my book. First it was short hair and now she said that doing a roundtable was dumb. The roundtable is awesome! I'd like to see some more of this style later on.

I'm surprised Maria was the one that ended up being confused. Does she not read romance novels with their cheesy euphemisms for intimacy? I was even more surprised that Popuri was the one that called Ann out for walking into it. Heh. I think I have been underestimating her a bit. Of course, she (and Elli) also didn't pick up on the fact that Fox was trying to flirt with her when they first met, which is part of the reason I've been thinking Fox might be considered more of a deviant then other men of the town.

Oh, and on the subject of pigs. You can't get pigs because all you can do with them as farm animals is eat them. Since Harvest Moon never lets you butcher the animals you own, you are only allowed to have animals that give off secondary products like milk, eggs and wool.
    Last edited by tomaO2; 2012-08-13 at 12:11 AM.