I don't mean to practice thread necromancy, but I just noticed some slight errors while browsing through this feat that I am planning to use in a campaign
Quote Originally Posted by jiriku View Post
ASCETIC ROGUE [General]
You have gone beyond the bounds of your monastic training to incorporate new modes of stealthy combat. Although your fellow monks may frown on your methods, none can doubt that your diverse training has improved your ability to strike precisely and bring down your foes quickly.
Spoiler
Show
Prerequisite: Improved Unarmed Strike, sneak attack +2d6.
Benefit: When you use an unarmed strike or special monk weapon with a sneak attack to deliver a stunning attack, you add 2 to the DC of your stunning attempt.
Your rogue and monk levels stack when determining your unarmed strike progression and sneak attack progression. If you replace either of these features via an alternate class feature, your monk and sorcerer levels stack when determining the progression of that alternate feature.
In addition, Bluff becomes a monk class skill for you and Autohypnosis becomes a rogue class skill for you. This does not apply retroactively to any skill points you have already allocated.
Emphasis mine. Also, might I suggest clarifying the prerequisites? Based on the feat description, Monk and Martial Rogue levels will stack for purposes of determining number of fighter bonus feats (an alternate class feature). By default, the Martial Rogue would be ineligible to take this feat, unless he finds another way to get sneak attack.