View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
    Nikolas climbed down the steps on the platform, settling into the new found weight in his arms with every step, taking care not to shift too suddenly. "Before I take you to the Pokemon Center to heal you, let's check the back for that TM Avu was talking about, okay?"

The Abra lazily says it's name, "Abra," and melts into Nikolas' arms to get comfortable.

"Heh, I guess I'll take that as a yes."

He exits the building and immediately shields his eyes from the sudden appearance of light. Before long though, he reaches the back of the building and begins his search for the TM Avu had hinted at. He puts Orobas down on a comfortable spot along with his bag and begins to search. The sooner he got out of the town the less likely he would have to deal with his father.
    While you search for the TM, Orobas watches with interest. Some commotion starts taking place on the other side of the gym, but you can't make out what's happening and you're focused on finding this TM. Soon enough, he starts to scan the ground as well, looking for the hidden present. Suddenly, you hear it call out. "Abra!" When you turn around to check on him, you see that he has moved to another spot entirely. A few inches in front of him, you can make out the long thin syringe of a TM.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-15 at 01:25 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.

Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)