Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
Leia recoils hard when you touch her. She walks away and you can hear her telling the gym that the rest of the battles for today are cancelled as you leave.

The outside world is remarkably beautiful, a stark contrast to the pall of death that hung over Port Tidings' gym. You enter the Pokemon Center without incident. You can see a few other trainers bustling about and the nurse at the counter looks up at you as you walk in. "How may I help you, sir?"
She cancelled the battles. She's weak. She doesn't understand anything. If all the Gym Leaders are like this, then I'm in luck. All naive fools who will easily fall.

"Uh, yes," he says, placing Thale's Pokeball on the counter. "Just a quick heal for my friend here."

Don't mention the Gym, you just killed her muking Cubchoo. Don't brag, don't mention it, don't brag....

"I just got him. Battled the leader for him and everything. He's a little enthusiatic in battles, but that can be trained out, right?" he says, leaning on the counter as he brags, making conversation.

Why the muk did I spill that? Needs, not wants. No more bragging. What was the name of the competitor in front of me.... Maximus? Mordimus? Mordecai? Mordecai.