Thread: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread IV

1. - Top - End - #666
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread IV

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Need emergency PEACH badly!
    *woosh*

Super Djinn to the rescue!

Basically all excellent (great job!), but a few issues with the blessings/gifts.

The fly one and the damage reduction one are very powerful compared to the others. Incredibly so. Maybe stick level requirements on there. Also, give either hardness OR damage reduction. The two stack oddly (ie there are no rules do how they stack). Pick one: I'd use DR over hardness.

The only other balance comment is that Bloodlust is something NO one will pass up, meaning it's either to strong or everything else is to weak. As it's a HUGE amount of effectively free healing, I think it's WAY to strong. Even at 5-10 hit points back per it it would be a fairly strong ability, and combined with the DR granting ability I think you'll find that Judexes are FAR tanker than expected. Hitting twice and getting hit twice makes this combo the equivalent of 40 extra hp per round of combat. O_o. This also turns the +100 damage maneuver into a +100 damage / regain >200 hit points. That's obscene.

Rest of it is great though. I wish I had time for a more in-depth review, but I think the balance of the rest is pretty close. Good luck, my friend!
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2012-08-15 at 09:20 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.