Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
"It could be a monarchical offense...But it's not anyway. That's mail."

She finished up her flapjacks and nodded.

"Then I guess we should go ask for boxes. And maybe a hoof-dolly....And maybe a glass of milk."
Bakery ----> Greif's Cafe

Snickers nods. "Alright. Uncle Flapjack can stay here, and we can go bug Mr. Griffin. Let's get going then."

A minute or so later, Snickers (with Foxglove mostly likely in accompaniment) approaches the new store across the street. The griffin is just finishing tossing a few small cardboard boxes into the large dumpster set up next to the shop, when he takes notice of the two ponies approaching. "Oh well hi there neighbors!" the griffin proclaims warmly, his beak curling into a grin. He quickly strides over to meet them, and extends a golden talon out to Snickers. "Name's Greif. Greif Lowe. Retired Griffin Air Force, and proud owner of a new combo cafe and sports bar."

"My name is Snickerdoodle," Snickers replies with a friendly smile. He extends a hoof in turn, but is slightly caught off guard when Greif grabs it and shakes it more vigorously than expected. Regaining his balance, Snickers adds: "I own the bakery across the street."

"Oh coolness!" Greif exclaimed. "I may need to bug you later about a business deal or something." He then turns to Foxglove, and flashes a charming grin. "And who might you be, m'lady?"