Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
He was immediately pounced by a certain little unicorn.

"Sandy, you rogue!" Night Jewel said cheerfully. "I never thought I'd see you be so sneaky and dishonest. You really surprised me."

"Oh..hey......Night Jewel's...here too...I was kinda...wondering...where she had gone..."
Gearstride lamely waved a hoof from underneath Silverpine. She tried to push him off but her derpyness was causing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
"Umm...err.. okay. One night. We will go to Manehattan for only... one night."
Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post

Chilly smiled. She had a plan. Like many mothers, she aimed something for Grills and Gwynfillion's direction. It was a same kind than Fire Flower but a different combination and it involved Garion. The mare saw sweetness in that colt. In the curve of his smile and the shine in his eyes were obvious. The hid something she did not know about but hinted itself. She planned that there will be three together no longer that a fortnight.
Urgh....one night...they would have to wake up early to catch the train early, unless Grills had another faster method of transport. Gwynfillion put on a smile and glanced at Garion, the colt cling to her leg. "You hear that Garion?......One.......night." Gosh darnit.